Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Happy Birthday Sign

This happy birthday sign has been in our family for as long as I can remember! When we were growing up, Mom would always put it up at our house on someone's birthday, even her own. She has two of the signs and one would always be inside and the other outside on the fence or in later years on the porch. I was always kind of embarrassed when it was my birthday and it was outside because we had to take a picture with it and everyone on the bus would see it!

For my last birthday Mom and Stephanie brought decorations over to decorate for a little surprise party and this is one of the decorations Mom brought. I asked her if I could just keep it and she said ok. I like having this now because it's been around for so long and see so many birthday! I like the idea of continuing this tradition on with my family. :)


No comments: