Thursday, March 28, 2019

Daddy Daughter Dance

The PTA at Lucy's school held a Daddy Daughter Dance a few weeks ago and I helped with the decorations. The theme was "Magical Masquerade," which I didn't really like at first, but it turned out so neat! The PTA president made all of the masks in the pictures below out of cardboard and then painted and decorated them. I was so impressed with her vision and art abilities! I made the sign you see in the first picture below (which was the photo backdrop) and the sign in the last picture, all using my Silhouette cutting machine. I was very proud of these signs - they took a long time to make! I also helped make the centerpieces. I really enjoyed helping with it and thought it all came together very nicely. I'm so glad our PTA puts this on. Lucy loved going and had such a wonderful time!













No comments: