Sunday, July 14, 2019

"I"m NOT Tired!"

Molly used to take a nap every day from about 1:30-2:30-3ish. Starting in about April, it was getting very hard to get her to nap. So I decided she could start phasing out of naps. Now she naps maybe one to two times a week, or as needed. The majority of the time when I tell her it's time to nap she defiantly says "I don't need a nap" or "I'm not tired." It's kind of funny and kind of frustrating, because I know she's tired! The picture below is one of those days that she said, "I'm not tired," to me when I told her it was time to nap. I gave up and let her rest on the couch with some snacks and a movie. I wish I could have seen how long it took her to fall asleep...but you know, she wasn't tired, so I didn't think I needed to watch her. ;)


No comments: