Tuesday, July 2, 2019

#MomDreams

Since I've been a mom, and probably even before, I've always wanted to be the mom who hauls all the kids around or has all the kids over to her house to play. I want to be involved in my kids' lives and know their friends. A few weeks ago our church had Vacation Bible School and Lucy and Molly were both able to participate in it. I even volunteered to be a crew leader which meant I was there every night for the length of the program.

We invited several of Lucy's friends to come to VBS and they all came! We took one girl with us four out of the five nights and two girls with us three out of the fives nights. This was so much fun to me, hauling all of the girls back and forth! It was also fun to have my car full of Lucy's friends! I realized while driving their the first night I was living out my #MomDreams!


No comments: