Sunday, December 1, 2019

Thanksgiving 2019

We had a nice Thanksgiving day yesterday! It began with the Turkey Trot 5K in the morning with my Dad. I've been doing the Turkey Trot since 2003 I believe, and my Dad started joining me in 2008. The girls have come with us each year since they were born, except for 2015, and Ross started coming with us maybe in 2017 I think. It was cold this year and a little wet at the end, but it was a fun time.

We usually go to Kansas City for Thanksgiving dinner, but since Ross' parents were in Germany this year, we went to my sister's in Webb City for dinner. My parents came, along with my brother-in-law's family. It was a really good dinner and a nice time just hanging out talking.

Friday we participated in Black Friday a little with some shopping at the mall and Target. The girls were good sports to tag along with us! Overall, it was a very nice Thanksgiving break! 














No comments: