Sunday, December 13, 2020

Chrismtas Potpourri

 I've been making this Christmas Potpourri every year at Christmas for quite a few years now. I found the recipe on Pinterest and absolutely loved it. I've also lost track of how many times I've given it as a little Christmas gift to friends. In fact, some of those friends get it every year and are so happy to receive it because they like it just as much as I do! Some have even told me that they've made it themselves or have given it as gifts, too. Here's the recipe: 

1 whole orange or 2-3 cuties
1/2 cup cranberries
1 Tbsp whole cloves
3-4 cinnamon sticks
Quarter the orange and place it (or just the orange peel) along with the other ingredients in a small saucepan. Fill the pan with water. Place the pan on the smallest burner on the lowest setting. Refill with water as needed. Enjoy! 

It will make your house smell so yummy! I often keep it on the stove for a few days before dumping it out and starting over. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! 





No comments: