Sunday, December 20, 2020

Little Trevor And Little Cody

One night the girls wanted to look through my big photo album, which is our wedding photo album. It was fun looking through the pictures and this picture in particular stood out to me:


It's a picture of my nephews, Trevor and Cody. They were the ring bearers at our wedding 10 years ago. At the time Trevor was eight and Cody was five...right at the ages Lucy and Molly are now. Trevor is now 18 and Cody is 16. I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like if little Trevor and little Cody could play with Lucy and Molly now! Little Trevor and Lucy would probably get along well, but I have a feeling the might end up fighting a big over who gets to be in charge! And little Cody and Molly would probably have an awesome time playing together with all their little people! It would be so much fun to have them be able to play together! 

No comments: