Saturday, November 6, 2021

$2.97 Mums!

I wrote about this exact same thing last year and have to write about it again this year! 

In May, I purchased 4 small mums for $2.97 each. I planted four to the left side of my porch and one to the right side of my porch. These mums started off very small and already had flowers on them. You can see how it looked in the picture at the very bottom. 

I watched them slowly grow over the summer and then about two weeks ago they fully bloomed out and look so good! I did this last year and was so impressed as to how well the mums grew! I was hoping for the same this results this year and I got them! The mums from last year did not come back this year - I don't know if that is because I didn't properly cut them back in the fall or if it was just too cold for them last winter. 

I don't really mind if they don't come back again this year because I'm confident I'll have the same results next year with more $2.97 mums! 






No comments: