Thursday, November 25, 2021

Starbucks Fail......

Lately, Lucy has been asking to go to Starbucks. She said she either wanted to get a coffee drink or a cake pop there and Molly said she wanted to go, too. I decided to take them to Starbucks last Saturday. I thought it would be fun to get a drink and hang out there drinking it for a bit. 

BAD IDEA! 

Or at least it was a bad idea to go on a Saturday morning! At 10am! <<insert eye roll and face palm emojis here!>> The Starbucks we went to was so busy! I should have thought twice about going into the store when we turned in the parking lot and saw that the drive-thru was backed up all the way to the road! We went in anyway and there were so many people inside just standing around. I quickly realized they were waiting for their orders and we soon became part of that group and ended up waiting 25 minutes for our two drinks! I felt so bad because it wasn't fun for any of us to just wait! I ordered a vanilla latte and we decided to order one vanilla frappachino for Molly. Lucy was going to try it and if she liked it I would get her her own drink. 

After about 10 minutes, we finally got their drink. They both liked it at first, but after a few sips, Molly said she didn't like the coffee taste to it! Lucy finished the drink just as my name was called to pick up my latte, only about 15 minutes later. 

We headed home after getting my drink and I apologized to them for not realizing how busy it would be! If we go back again, we will definitely go at less popular time! 



No comments: