Saturday, November 27, 2021

Advent Wreath

For the last three years we have been doing a family devotion during the month of December. We've used a book that has a big tree that folds out and you decorate the tree with ornaments. There is a Bible story for each day of the month and an ornament to place on the tree that coincides with the story. The stories begin at creation and lead up to Jesus' birth. It has been a very neat book to go through and we have really enjoyed it. 

This year I decided we needed a change and found a new book to do. This book follows the Advent calendar and has readings for each day of the Advent season. I didn't have an Advent wreath so bought some supplies and made my own. I think it turned out pretty good! I'm excited to start this new book with the girls! 




No comments: