Friday, April 15, 2022

April Fools On The Girls....And Mommy!

 I played some April Fool's Day joke on the girls and they played on on me, too! 

The joke they played on my was unexpected and they totally got me! They have seen a prank on America's Funniest Videos where you fix the sprayer on your sink faucet to be one so when the faucet is turned on it will spray out at the person standing at the sink. They got me with this that Friday morning! I guess they'd been planning it with Ross for a few weeks and he helped them set it up while I was getting it ready that morning. I did get a little wet, but I didn't care! I loved that they did that! You can watch me explain it after it happened here

I pranked both girls in their lunch. For Lucy I emptied a Golfdish packet into a baggie and replaced it with Frosted Flakes. She eats the Golfish every morning during their mid-morning snack, so I knew she would find it. I did put a note inside the Goldfish bag saying April Fool's and that the goldfish were in a baggie in the front pocket of her backpack. I also pranked her by replacing the Lindor chocolate candies she likes with a strawberry candy. She said she knew something was kind of up with it because the wrapper was kind of squished in and not smooth like it should be. When we were talking about it at home we realized I should have put a hard-boiled egg yolk in the wrapper instead of the strawberry candy!

For Molly's lunch I got a big Kit Kat candy bar and replaced the candy with carrots! I wish I could have been there to see her open it because I know she would have laughed! When she got in the car after school I just looked at her and laughed and without having to say anything at all she said, "I still ate the carrots!" 

I also tried to prank her in the morning with orange juice. The night before April 1, she had told me about a prank she saw where someone replaced orange juice with macaroni and cheese mix mixed with water. I liked this prank and knew I had a small mac and cheese packet and decided to do that for Molly after she told me about it. That didn't go over so well because she could tell the "cheese juice" didn't look like orange juice and she could smell it, too. I should have put it in a cup that had a lid!

I had fun with it all and I think the girls did, too! Now to figure out what to do next year! 











No comments: