Monday, April 11, 2022

Gramma Ward

 I recently went to Omaha for my uncle's funeral. He was 94 and lived a good life! While I was there I stayed with my Gramma Ward, who will be 94 this July. She is one neat lady! My Grampa passed away almost four years ago and she has lived by herself ever since. She even lived by herself for maybe a year before that because he was in a nursing home. She goes out some to get groceries or run errands, but mostly stays home. 

In January she had a bike accident where she fell off her adult tricycle she was riding and ended up shattering her kneecap. She had surgery and two weeks to the day of her surgery she was back at home living by herself! She is such a great example of how to be when you're older! She exercises and eats very well. I love her so and hope to be like her someday when I'm 94! 



No comments: