Sunday, November 27, 2022

Fall Fest 2022

I'm our school PTA president and one of my jobs is to chair our annual Fall Fest. It is a big job that takes several weeks of planning, organizing, talking through, etc. This year was my second year to chair it and it went over so well! We pretty much copy-pasted from last year's Fall Fest, but made a few tweaks here and there. I didn't take many picutres that night because I was kind of busy making sure everything was going well. 

Fall Fest is a cavinal-like setting with food, games, inflatables and bounce houses, vendors, and the night ends with a glow dance party. Ross was so helpful and grilled up 200 hamburger patties! This is our biggest fundraiser of the year and we made about $3,500! 

For the last 15 minutes of the night we turn off all the lights and have a glow dance party. It was so much fun to me this year! We sold some really cool glow items and it was so cool when the lights went off and the glow items went on! That moment made all the hard work totally worth it to know I'd helped provide this fun, very affordable evening for our school families! You can watch some of the glow dance party here







No comments: