Friday, November 11, 2022

Half Marathon #10!

I ran my 10th half marathon (13.1 miles) last Sunday! It was a beautiful morning with perfect running weather. I finished in 2 hours and 30 minutes, which was my goal finish time, so I was quite happy with that. Ross and the girls made a sign for me and met me along the course in a couple of different places. My mom and dad even met me along the course and at the finish line. I was sore at the end but was so very proud of myself! I've been training for this since the end of August - doing my long training runs each Saturday morning.

I do enjoy running and hope to keep up these races. I'm considering the idea of doing another full marathon (26.2 miles) but I don't know if I want to put in the 4 months of training to do it right! 




















No comments: