Saturday, January 14, 2023

Christmas Day 2022

Christmas Day was a fun day! It didn't start too early, maybe about 7am, but we did make the girls sit at the top of the stairs for a bit before coming downstairs to see what Santa left them! I always had to wait down the hall for my mom to get everything ready when I was a kid on Christmas morning, so of course my kids have to do the same! I see it as a right of passage! 

Both girls were really excited to look at their stockings and then to open gifts. We were done with our gifts by about 9:30am and then had a brunch around 11:30am. We just hung out that afternoon and played out in the snow a bit as it has snowed some a few days before. My parents came over to have dinner with us that night. Overall, it was a great Christmas! 



































No comments: