Friday, July 21, 2023

Bingo!

I went and played Bingo at a local Bingo Hall last week with some friends! It was a good time, but unfortunatley, I did not win! I went into it really hoping I would win something, but I was not lucky that night. I remember playing Bingo like this a few times in college but had forgotten how it all goes. The people there are not joking around! They are serious about their Bingo! I think we played a total of 20 games and were there for about 3 hours. We played different types of Bingos - regular 5 in a row, 4 corners, make an X, make a postage stamp, etc. The hardest one we played was blackout meaning you had to have everything single square on your board called. That was hard because you are playing 9 games at the same time! Overall it was a fun way to spend the evening with friends! 






No comments: