Thursday, July 27, 2023

Puzzle Fail

I've started enjoying putting together jigsaw puzzles and bought myself a new one last month. It was a 1980s-themed puzzle and was a lot of fun to do...until I got to the end and found it was missing two pieces! I couldn't believe this because it was a brand new puzzle! I was working on it in our dining room so looked all over the floor and under the table to see if the pieces had fallen on the floor but they had not.

In a way, though, I was not surprised that this happened. While doing the puzzle I found two duplicate pieces! I wondered if it might be missing some pieces due to the duplicates and I was right on the missing pieces!

I bought the puzzle at Hobby Lobby and took it back to return/exchange. I was worried they wouldn't believe me since it's a puzzle and so easy to lose pieces, but thankfully they let me exchnage it, no problem, no questions asked! I exchanged it for a TV show puzzle and am excited to start working on it!









No comments: