Friday, December 22, 2023

Carolers

I have two caroler Christmas decorations in the basement this year. These carolers were my mom's and I remember them being out at her house when I was growing up. A few years back she let me have them to use at my house. I don't think they were something I really wanted, but took them because I needed something to go along with some other kid decorations I have.

Right now I have them on a side table in the basement and one night when we were watching TV together I told Lucy that the carolers were looking at her. She looked at me and said, "Yeah, they look like this," and made the face in the picture below. I thought it was so, so funny! She's kept making this face off and on this Christmas season and each time it makes me laugh like the first time I saw it! 





No comments: