Monday, November 1, 2010

November = Birthday Month!

Happy November everyone! I think November is my absolute favorite month ... but not just because it's my birthday month, I just like November.

We have a somewhat busy month on tap. Ross is taking me out for my birthday this weekend and then we'll go to my parent's for the day on the 7 to celebrate with them! This month we'll be busy with our church small group and home fellowship group meetings, a jewelry party for a friend, girl's night out at Firehouse Pottery, a visit from Aunt Linda and Uncle Dale at Thanksgiving, the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning with my dad, a trip to KC that day to spend Thanksgiving with Ross' side of the family, lots to keep us busy!

And if that's not enough we have a few projects around the house we'd like to do. We'd like to put in a storm door in our front entryway and still have a few more rooms left to paint. Plus, don't forget, the ever-important task of decorating for Christmas!! And yes, I am one who puts my decorations up the weekend before Thanksgiving.

All for now! Happy November!

No comments: