Thursday, October 28, 2010

Always, Sometimes, Never

I saw this on a friend's blog and snagged it for my own. You can do the same, too!

I always...
-wear my seatbelt
-love Karen Kingsbury or Francine Rivers books
-am on time to work
-try to remember birthdays by sending a card
-am ready to leave work at the end of the day
-hit the snooze button
-like to watch Christmas Vacation or Back to the Future
-want to win
-love a Sunday afternoon nap
-love to take pictures
-like to play the piano
-running in the mornings right before the sun comes up

I sometimes...
-brush my teeth at night (but always in the morning)...don't judge!
-return items I buy when shopping (this might be a better fit in the "always" category)
-get directions mixed up
-like to watch baseball
-get tired of having to motivate people in my aerobics classes
-think it'd be fun to live in a big city...or in the country


I never...
-eat fish or seafood
-take a bath (just showers for me!)
-like to fold and put away laundry
-want to watch science-fiction movies
-could play hooky from work and use a sick day instead of a vacation day