Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weddings

Over the weekend we went to the wedding of a good friend. It was a very nice wedding and fun reception. It got me thinking about my wedding and how absolutely, wonderfuly perfect that day was! I've often said, if I could bottle that day up and live in it, I would! You can read a little about our wedding here.

The wedding was nice, but I was kind of a little let down. I guess in a way I expect every wedding I go to now to give me the same feelings as my wedding day. Now I know that's silly, but it's how I feel! Seriously, I loved everything about my wedding day! I don't think any other wedding, even the Royal Wedding, could compare! And I'm sure every married couple feels the same way and I'm glad about that. That's how it should be!

Tonight Ross and I watched the video we put together for our wedding and then the recording of our wedding. It was so much fun! Here's the video we put together. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


No comments: