Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The "Peterson" Family

Yesterday we were in Fayetteville, AR, for my cousin's wife's memorial service. She passed away last week after a long fight against cancer. It was a very nice service and we got to see so many family members that we had not seen in such a long time. The picture below is of the whole Peterson side of the family. The Peterson family consisted of my grandparents, Harry and Viola, and Marilee, Linda, and Wanda.

Aunt Marilee died from breast cancer when she was 45 years old. She left behind her husband, Roger (who remarried a lady named Susan), and five boys:  Rusty, Pat, Eric, Mark, and Kevin. Rusty has three kids:  Lydia, Ellen, and Mitchell. Pat is married to Tessie and they have three boys:  Graeme, Ian, and Bryson. Eric is not married. Mark is married to Alix. Kevin is married to Dany, and they have four kids:  Gwennie, Sydney, Shamus, and Britney.

Aunt Linda is married to Dale, and has two step children and four grandchildren. 

Wanda, my mom, is married to Terry and they have Stephanie and me. Stephanie is married to Nathan and they have two boys:  Trevor and Cody. I am married to Ross and we have no kids!

I love this picture! I see family pictures like this a lot, but I don't think I've ever been a part of one like this.

On a funny side note, all of my cousins have red hair. Yesterday at the service several people were wondering who all Rusty's brothers were and were counting Ross in as a brother due to his red hair!


No comments: