Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Engagement Anniversary

I love to remember dates and am pretty good at remembering what happened this time last year, two years ago, three years ago, etc. Well, three years ago today, August 21, 2009, is a day I will definitely remember forever. Ross asked me to marry him. I said yes!

Our proposal was so wonderful! I remember it like it was yesterday - getting my dinner invitation in the mail, getting ready for dinner, eating dinner together, driving to the park, walking to the bench, reading "Our Book Of Love," Ross getting down on one knee and proposing, saying yes and hugging and crying, him putting the ring on my finger, celebrating with sparkling grape juice, taking pictures, calling our family and friends.... Oh all of it was just absolutely perfect!

You can read our engagement story here.

You can see our engagement night pictures here.



No comments: