Wednesday, February 6, 2013

29 Weeks

Today I am 29 weeks into pregnancy and have about 11 weeks left to go! I am SO glad to have 11 weeks left instead of 11 weeks into pregnancy! We had a doctor visit yesterday and everything checked out okay. Lucy's heart rate and growth are right on where they should be for 29 weeks. We will now start going to the doctor every two weeks instead of every four weeks as it has been. At the end of March the visits will be every week, which means the countdown is really on then!

I've been feeling okay for the most part. I still have some nausea here and there, which is probably just my normal for now. I have experienced more heartburn the past few months than I have in my whole entire 34 years of life. It seems like everything, even chocolate, causes heartburn! I've finally caught on to what foods to avoid (but sometimes have them anyway and just deal with it because they taste oh so good!) and to the fact that I need to not eat anything past 7:30 or 8 at night, otherwise I'll be awake at 2am with heartburn. I can only hope that someday this little girl will understand what all I went through for her. :)

Last weekend Ross put together the crib, changing table, and dresser for Lucy's nursery. It is SO MUCH FUN to see all of that furniture in her room! I also got her bedding in and now just need to get a mattress for the crib and changing table to complete it. I have some ideas on how to decorate her room and am excited to get it all going! 


No comments: