Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Slowly Growing Belly

I'm 16 1/2 weeks pregnant and my belly is slowly growing. I remember with Lucy it took a while to really tell I was pregnant. I was working at the time and so many of the women there would tell me how little I looked. It kind of gave me a complex, thinking something was wrong with me because they all said I looked so small. I even remember worrying that the doctor would be mad at me or something because my belly wasn't as big as those women thought it should be. Silly me!

I'm so excited for three weeks from today, September 30, when we have an ultrasound to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. Oh, I can't wait for that! Ross and I have names picked out (Molly and Miles) but that's about it. I haven't looked at any nursery decorations or anything like that. I decided not to look until after we know if we're having a boy or a girl.

Here's pictures of my growing belly!

Week 6

Week 7

Week 8

Week 9

Week 10

Week 11

Week 12

Week 13

Week 14

Week 15

Week 16

No comments: