Monday, April 20, 2015

5 Years!

Last Friday, April 17, was our five-year wedding anniversary! It's hard to believe five years have already gone by, but I bet I say that each year! Friday was such a nice day with great weather! It was fun to look at the clock and think back to what I was doing five years ago at that time. I still remember most everything about that day and what an absolutely perfect day it was! I don't remember anything going wrong and had the best time ever.

Our anniversary was very nice. Mom and Dad came over to watch the kids so we could go out to dinner alone. We went to Ocean Zen then got me ice cream and went to the park where we got engaged to walk around a bit. After that we went to Andy's to get Ross frozen custard and then back home. It was very nice to be alone together!

Ross surprised me with a very special gift, too. He gave me a heart-shaped locket that had two pictures from our wedding day in it. I love it so much! He is so thoughtful and always comes up with ideas like that that are so perfect for me. I so much appreciate the locket and the thought and time that went into it. He had to shrink the pictures down very small for them to fit and he did a very good job of it. I am certainly blessed beyond measure having Ross as my husband!



No comments: