Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My Girls

It's really fun, but kind of weird still, to say "my girls." Sometimes it's even still weird to say I'm a mom, or that I'm married for that matter, even after 5 years! A friend gave me matching outfits for Lucy and Molly when Molly was born and I dressed them in the outfits yesterday. I love seeing them matching! I think it is so much fun and plan on doing that more in the future.

I'm so happy, too, that Lucy really seems to like Molly! She doesn't really understand "gentle" but for the most part she is very good around Molly. She loves giving her kisses, hugs, "helping" change her diaper, and most every morning when she wakes up the first thing she says is "go see Molly." I am so thankful for her response to Molly. I was worried that she wouldn't like her, but so far, so good!




No comments: