Monday, April 13, 2015

Easter

We had a nice Easter celebration. On Saturday we took Lucy to an Easter egg hunt at a local church and I think she had a fun time. There were lots of people and activities going on. Most all of it seemed to be lost on Lucy, but we had a fun time. I'm sure next year will be a different story and she will really like everything.

Sunday we went to church and I was so proud of us - we got to church early!! I wanted to be early because it was Easter Sunday and I knew there would be more people there than normal and I wanted a seat in the back since we had Molly and I never know when she will wake up or cry.

We took family pictures, which is a little hard with an almost two-year-old and an almost two-month-old! Other than that, we had a normal Sunday and my parent's came over for dinner that night. Ross made a tritip and we had a very nice dinner. Overall it was a very nice day. Much better than last Easter when we were all sick!

Hunting Easter eggs!

Yummy donuts at the Easter egg hunt.

A big, red balloon!


Molly even enjoyed the Easter egg hunt.

Anna, Elsa, and Olaf were at the egg hunt! I wanted to see them but got a little shy when it was my turn. Daddy was really nice to stay with me for my picture to be taken.

Easter eggs at church in my pretty Easter dress!







No comments: