Wednesday, December 30, 2015

40 Things We Love

One of my best friends, Natalie, turned 40 this past August. I wanted to do something special for her and came up with the idea to make a "40 things we love about Natalie" book. I asked my friend, Pam, to help me out with this. She came up with 20 things she loved about Natalie and I combined that with my 20 things and put together this picture book. I loved it so much and kind of didn't want to give it to her because I was so proud of it. :) Natalie was thrilled with it! I'm so happy to have made this for her. Everyone needs something like this sometimes to remind them of how special they are. It was a lot of fun to work on, too, and fun to talk a walk down memory lane. Natalie and I first met in 2002 when she came to the class I taught at the Y. She came for about and year and then didn't come back. We weren't really friends then, just "classmates." I got reconnected with her at the end of 2005 at Silver Dollar City when I realized that she was friends with some of my friends. I started going to the singles small group she was involved in and we became fast friends. We've had so many fun times over the past 10 years and I know we have many, many, many more fun times to come!






No comments: