Wednesday, November 2, 2016

My Workout Girls

Both of my girls dressed up as workout girls for Halloween when they were 1 1/2 years old. I had Lucy do this because I thought it was cute and I thought it would be easy to keep on. It was the cutest, cheapest costume and I loved it! I got so many compliments on it,too. It was super simple. All I had to buy for it was a pink shirt and an iron-on heart and letters to make the shirt. I already had the rest of the costume - shorts, pants, leggings, tennis shoes, headbands. It was so much fun to put together!

I debated about whether or not to have Molly be a workout girl, too. I felt bad in a way for making her be the same thing Lucy was and not getting her something original, but ultimately decided it was okay! Mainly because this was a costume Molly could not take off! Had I put her in a "real costume" she probably would have taken it off five minutes into trick-or-treating. I think both girls wore it well and they look so cute!









No comments: