Saturday, January 14, 2017

Donuts!

Molly loves donuts! Several times she will ask for donuts in the morning but I have to say no because we don't always keep them on hand. One morning, which happened to be a morning when she would go out to my parent's house later in the day to stay the night with them, she was demanding donuts for breakfast. I told her I was sorry but we didn't have any. She wasn't very happy with me.

Fast forward to later that evening. The girls were at my parent's house and I was texting with my Mom about what to do with them. Lucy was crying because she didn't want to stay at their house, she wanted to stay at "my Mommy's house." Ross and I decided it would be best to go get them, so we planned to meet my parents halfway between our houses to bring the girls home.

Well, Molly heard all that was going on and wasn't very happy about this. I got this text from my Mom explaining Molly's irritation.


"Molly realized going home meant NO DONUT! So she's been walking around saying "donut...morning...donut...morning...donut...morning." So I've sent along a donut they can split."


I laughed so hard at this text! Poor Molly! She had been denied donuts that morning and now she was being denied promised donuts for the next morning. What a hard little life she has. :) I was so thankful that my Mom sent home a donut for them to split, and as you can see in these breakfast pictures from the next morning, Molly was very thankful, too!





No comments: