Thursday, January 19, 2017

My Address Book

I bought myself a new address book and love it! It was a bit expensive, $25, but very worth it to me. I like to send letters and cards to people and like a paper address book instead of an electronic address book. I bought my last address book maybe 8-9 years ago and it served its purpose well, but I noticed over the last year that it has gotten a bit messed up and unorganized. Friends have gotten married so their location in the book has changed. Friends have come and gone. Family has been added. My last book was just a mess and I couldn't stand it anymore! I looked at a few stores but couldn't find any I liked. Since I use the book a lot, I really didn't mind spending more money on it than someone else might. I found this one on Etsy and love it. I like the cover and the pages are a nice quality of paper and easy to write on. So happy writing to me!



No comments: