Friday, January 27, 2017

Packing And Unpacking

Lucy got a suitcase from Gumm and Poppy and a sleeping bag from Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Nathan for Christmas. The sleeping bag came in a drawstring bag that you can wear on your back as a backpack. Lucy was thrilled with both gifts and spent the week after receiving both "packing" and "unpacking" every single toy in our house that she could find. She would put everything in the drawstring bag, carry it around the house for a little bit and then unpack it into the suitcase. It was really funny at first, but got to be a little frustrating when I realized what all she was packing! Little baby toys that we still had out, game pieces, toys that go with other things that are now missing......I tried to let it go and just let her do it, but I eventually had to put away the suitcase and bag for my sanity. I do love her creativity, though!







No comments: