Friday, November 17, 2017

A New Way To Grocery Shop

Last month I received a coupon in the mail for $10 off a $30 purchase of groceries from Walmart using their online ordering process. I decided to give it a try and I LOVE IT! It's so easy! You order your groceries online and choose a time to pick them up at the store. You receive an email letting you know your order is ready and then just check in on the Grocery App when you're on your way to the store and when you arrive, someone will bring your order our to your car and load it for you.

I love this process! It saves time and I think it saves money, too, because I see the total in my shopping cart as I'm adding groceries to my online order. When shopping in the store, I don't keep a running tally of how much I'm spending. Seeing it as I shop makes a difference! And not seeing all the items like you do in the store makes it easier to not impulse shop. I highly recommend it!




No comments: