Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Lucy's Treasures

A few weeks ago Lucy and Molly spent the night with my parents so Ross and I could go out for my birthday. Mom took the girls to the dollar store so they could pick out a birthday present for me and she also let them get a little treat themselves. She only wanted to spend about $1 each for the treats, so nothing big, just something fun. Molly picked out some Paw Patrol paper plates...so fitting for Molly. :)

Lucy, on the other hand, got a treat that was a little more than just $1, but my Mom said she couldn't resist after hearing Lucy talk about her treat. Here's what Mom said about it via text:

BUT Lucy! Oh my goodness! I hadn't planned on spending $5 on her ...BUT ...Oh My Goodness! She fell in love with a Frozen coin purse that came with 2! lip gloss and 2! nail polish - pink and clear sparkles. She was "over the top" EXCITED!! Walking around she kept talking about it looking at it like it was gold! We got in the car and she tore into it! As she put each item in the purse, she'd say, "this is awesome!" or "I can't believe how neat this is! 2 lip gloss and 2 polish!" Then she'd put the lip gloss on the top of her hand and rub it in saying, "This smells like a flower!" It was so cute watching the feminine little girl enjoy a girly toy! It was Wonderful! And Molly was totally thrilled with her paper plates!





No comments: