Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Family Pictures

We had family pictures taken with the Ward/Herndon/Wiseman family last weekend. And the best part of the pictures....they were completely free! We used a tripod and my iPhone 7+, using the portrait/depth effect setting and I think they turned out great for what we needed! We were at my sister's house in Joplin and the tree we used as a background was right in her yard. It was a cloudy day, which is actually perfect for picture taking, I think. I love pictures and put a very high value on them and was so happy with how these turned out! They're not perfect, but they're great for free!

The process went pretty well, except for a small meltdown by Lucy. It was kind of wet out and her boots and socks got wet, which made for an unhappy little girl. After we got her shoes and socks changed out, though, it got a little better!

Oh and today's my birthday, too! :)  :)  :)  :) 




















No comments: