Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Molly

Molly is just the sweetest little girl and I've noticed that her personality is really starting to show since she's been in preschool. She is becoming her own little person and I love this! She loves going to preschool and has been excited about it from day one. She has been doing great, and even got a progress report sent home today telling what all she can do. I am very proud of her!

Both of her teachers have told me on separate occasions how Molly is such a good little girl and they love having her in class. They said she is a good friend and everyone really likes Molly and wants to play with her. They say she is very kind and has a best friend, Elliott, who loves Molly as much as Molly loves him. This is so nice to hear and just warms my heart. :)





No comments: