Monday, January 28, 2019

New Fruit

When I was pregnant with Molly (so four years ago) I discovered a new-to-me fruit salad that I absolutely loved. A friend brought it to our Christmas party and it was the best thing ever. She called it BOPS. It was bananas, mandarin oranges, a can of peach pie filling, and strawberries all mixed together and it was so good. I made it a lot at the time and then forgot about it for a while. Sometime last year I made it and both girls absolutely loved it. They called it "new fruit" because we hadn't had this fruit salad before, so it was new to them! It has been a big hit and we love having it. When I make it, though, it doesn't last very long because all four of us like it so much. We haven't had it for a while because strawberries have been expensive, but just last week they were on sale for $1.49 so I bought up the strawberries and made up the new fruit!


No comments: