Thursday, February 27, 2020

iPhone Calendar

Lucy has really been interested in dates lately. She talks a lot about the 1900s and the 2000s. She likes telling us we were born in the 19s and she was born in the 20s. :) She is also interested in "way back in the 1800s." One day she told us that the iPad calendar goes all the way back to "1" on the date. It took us a minute to figure out what she was talking about, and then when we realized what she was talking about, we had to find out for ourselves! I scrolled back on my iPhone calendar all the way to year 1! And to my surprise, after you get to the year 1, it starts going back up from 1. I figured the calendar would just stop, but it didn't. It took quite a while to get down to year 1 and I would have liked to have kept going up from year 1 to see how far it went, but I decided I had better things to do with my time! You should try your phone calendar and see how far back it goes!



No comments: