Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Found!

We have some nice decorative boxes that store some of Molly's play things. One box is full of our My Little Ponies. One box is full of all the figurine characters Molly likes to play with like the Frozen people, the Doc McStuffins people, the Paw Patrol, etc. And there are a few other boxes with other miscellaneous toys in them. We keep all of these boxes on shelves in the playroom. Well, recently I was looking for these boxes but could not find them. They were not on the shelves. They were not in Molly's room. They were not under any beds. I even looked in the basement and couldn't find the boxes anywhere. I asked Molly where they were and she had no idea, either.

They were just lost, until one day when I was doing the wash. I was standing at our washing machine and looked over to my left and saw this old cabinet we used to have upstairs in the kitchen. It has a door on it that opens to a storage space. For some reason it hit me that I needed to go check in the cabinet to see if anything was in there. I opened the door and found ALL of the missing boxes! I just laughed at this and I knew immediately who had put the boxes in the cabinet! 

I called Molly downstairs to see what I found and she was as surprised as me! You can watch her find them here








No comments: