Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Halloween Van Decorations

Last Sunday afternoon Ross took the girls to run some errands with him and bought each of them a special treat while out. Lucy showed me her treat (fall-themed window clings) when she got home, but I didn't see Molly's treat (Halloween window clings) until I got in the van on Monday morning to go to the gym. Molly was in her seat and I looked back and saw the static clings on her van window. I was so surprised to see it and just laughed and laughed because who has Halloween decorations on their van windows?! I took a picture and sent it to Ross asking if he knew about this. I figured for sure he didn't know and that he'd be upset about it. He replied saying yes he'd seen it and that she was putting them up on the way home from their errands. This just cracks me up! Molly ended up taking the decorations down and putting them up on the window in her bedroom. I kind of wouldn't have minded if she'd left them up in the van, but it definitely would have posed a problem when rolling down the window!  




No comments: