Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Easter 2021!

 We had a really nice Easter this year! We spent the day before Easter at my parent's house celebrating both of their 70th birthdays. When we got home that night we had to color our Easter eggs and this year we think they turned out really good! 

On Easter morning I got up and ran 4 miles. It was timed perfectly with the sunrise so when I was done running I saw the sun come up. I've always wanted to see the sun rise on Easter morning! It was was such a beautiful morning! We went to church and our church continued their tradition of having a cross out front for people to decorate with flowers. We love doing that and were happy to get a picture in front of the decorated cross! The Sunday school classes had an Easter egg hunt during class that morning and Molly's teacher sent me a picture of Molly with some of her friends and her class hunting eggs. :) 

We took more pictures at home and the girls were really good to cooperate with that! It was a pretty warm day and we played outside later that afternoon and Molly made herself a little pool in her book boat. :)


























No comments: