Monday, April 5, 2021

Free School Pictures!

Earlier I posted about not ordering the school spring pictures but having pictures taken at JCP instead. You can read about it here if you want. Well to my surprise, one day the girls both came home with an envelope full of three prints from the spring pictures that were taken at school last month. I was confused about this because I had not ordered any pictures. I received a 5x7 and 2 3x2 prints and a note saying that because a group picture was not taken I was receiving this to make up for it. I'm still confused as to why I received this, but will definitely not complain! These are such great pictures of Molly and Lucy! 

The day of the pictures she wore her new jumpsuit and she also wanted to wear my purple scarf to school. I let her because I figured she would put the scarf away once she got to school. That day after school she told me she wore the scarf in her picture and I just laughed thinking it wouldn't look good. And it didn't really matter to me because I wasn't buying any pictures. I also wasn't sure how she wore the scarf, but I guess now I know! I think it turned out really cute and she took an excellent picture! She is so pretty and look like a little doll! And Lucy has such a pretty smile and her hair looks so good! 




No comments: