Thursday, December 30, 2021

It Smells Like Saturday!

On Christmas Eve morning Ross and I were both busy doing some last minute things to make sure everything was ready for later that day and evening. I was preparing food in the kitchen and he was graciously cleaning the girls' bathroom upstairs and the half bathroom downstairs. 

The girls had been playing in the living room and all of a sudden Molly walks in the kitchen and says "it smells like a Saturday in here." 

That was so funny to me! It was only a Friday, but it did smell like a Saturday because Saturday is the main day when I do all the cleaning and she was smelling the bathroom cleaner we use. It gave me a good chuckle! It also made me wonder what other things she has picked up on like that that are "norms" in our house for certain days. 

No comments: