Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sweetie Pie And Star Elves!

Our elves, Sweetie Pie and Star, came back on December 1, just like they have the last few years. They are such sweet elves who really like getting into mischief! So far they've gotten out our candy box and eaten lots of Kit-Kats, taken my old iPhone (which Lucy lovingly refers to as her phone) and played games on it, and eaten more food after seeing all the food I had set out overnight ready for the girls' lunches the next day. 

Last Saturday night they parked themselves on my writing desk in the living room. The girls like to play in there when we're home, so I'm sure they decided to go in the living room so they could watch them. Well, someone had to get into the writing desk that day which didn't turn out too well for the elves, as you can see from the picture below! 

I'm excited to see what else they will do this Christmas season! 








No comments: