Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Bonsai!

 Ross is now the proud owner of a Bonsai tree! I got it for him as a surprise kind of for Valentine's Day and kind of just because. We both really like the Karate Kid movies and have really enjoyed watching Cobra Kai, too. Bonsai trees are a big part of the Karate Kid series, so I thought it would be fun for him to have a tree for his office! 

I searched around town for a bonsai tree and couldn't find any and ended up ordering it online from Home Depot! I was a bit worried about how it might fare during shipping, but it arrived just fine. I had Ross close his eyes and brought it out for him. I think he was really surprised! You can watch that here.

He brought it to work the next day and sent me a picture of it's new place in his office. I think it will be fun for him to have there and neat to see how it grows. 








No comments: