Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Playroom Update

We updated the playroom last month! I've been thinking about doing this for a while because the girls never really play in it. I decided to go through it and clean some stuff out and also paint the walls. It was a cream color, but we painted it the grey knitting needles color that our kitchen and entryway are. I think it looks really nice, especially with the white trim that Ross painted last year. We did move out the baby doll items we had in the playroom because they are just not played with. My girls have never really been into baby dolls, so I didn't mind moving them. We left the kitchen and laundry playset and moved a desk from Molly's room into the playroom so it can be like a school area. I really like how it turned out and the best part - I didn't have to buy any new decorations! Everything that is on the wall was either there before or I took from somewhere else in the house. Hopefully this room will be used a little more now! 






No comments: