Monday, February 28, 2022

Neighbors

We have some fun neighbors! I've written about them here, telling about some of the pranks they (mainly Mike) have played on it. It snowed about 8" a few weeks ago and due to the way our house sits in relation to the sun in the winter, any snow on our front yard takes much longer to melt compared to all of the other houses in our neighborhood. The picture below is from one week and one day after we received 8" of snow. It might be hard to tell, but there's still a decent amount of snow on the ground. 

One morning when I came home from the gym I noticed a big sign on our front bushes. It was a little hard to see what what the sign said from the road, but I immediately knew it was something from Mike! I pulled in the garage, got out, and walked over to the sign to read, "Yard equipped with underground refrigeration." 

It made me laugh out loud because it was just funny and quite clever! I could see how someone might wonder if we did have something like that based on how long the snow stays in our yard! But I know Mike knew better, he was just being a prankster!  




No comments: