Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Church Camp For Lucy!

Lucy went to church camp June 1-4! She had a great time and I am so thankful that she was able to go! I went to church came with my best friend, Kara, the summer before 3rd and 4th grade or maybe 4th and 5th grade. It was such a fun time and I'm just so very thankful and happy Lucy got to go. She was a little reluctant about going when I first asked her about it, but she decided she wanted to go. She has two friends who are her age and go to the same church, so she went to their church camp. She left on a Wednesday around 2:30 and got back on Saturday around 2:30. A friend of mine (whose daughter is a friend of Lucy's) went to camp as a counselor with her daughter and sent me pictures over the camp days. I was so thankful to have these pictures to know what all she was doing! It's really weird to not be able to talk to your nine-year-old child whenever you want! 

We had fun getting everything together for Lucy and I explained to her how the bathrooms might be and how to make up her bed, and different things like that that I would do for her if we were together. I'm so proud of Lucy! She did a great job at camp and had a great time. She's very excited to go back next year! She's even been reading her Bible every day since she got back and I hope that continues! 











































No comments: