Friday, March 26, 2010

Crunch Goes the Back-end

Wednesday afternoon mom and I were leaving the mall to go pick up my wedding flowers and got into an accident in the mall parking lot. We were backing up and were pretty much all the way in the aisle and then crunch....we were hit. The lady who hit me was driving a '95 Jeep and her back driver's side hit my back driver's side. When we got out of the car to look at everything she called someone to tell them she'd been in an accident and I heard her say "I was talking on my cell phone and backed up and hit her." I so hope she does not change her story when it comes to talking with the insurance adjusters. Thankfully there was another car waiting to take my parking spot and she saw it all happen and agreed that I was not at fault - the Jeep was.

I have called in the claim to her insurance company and am finding they do not work as quick as I would like them to!

No one was hurt which is good but I'm so bummed out about my car! I have had my car for a little under 3 months and have really enjoyed it. Hopefully it will get fixed quickly and everything will be back to normal!





1 comment:

Joshua Kriegshauser said...

Aww, major bummer! :(

Hope everything gets worked out with their insurance.